Ashley Prew will be presenting at the National Business Institute's Estate Administration From Start to Finish seminar on November 19, 2019.
This seminar is designed for attorneys who are new to estate administration or need a basic refresher, this course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of estate administration. You'll also learn how to correctly deal with thorny estate administration debt issues, including jointly held assets, business ownership and complex tax issues. Equip yourself with real-life, practical knowledge to ensure you are fully prepared to handle the entire estate administation process from start to finish.
- Learn how to meet every deadline, follow procedures and complete essential forms.
- Identify key estate administration pitfalls you need to avoid.
- Acquire strategies to ensure you can help your clients through every step of the provate process.
- Manage your client's entire estate administration procedures properly and effectively.
- Learn how to tackle complex estate administration issues such as tax issues, jointly held assets and will contests.
- Understand how to properly transfer adn distribute assets.
- Explore proper procedures and processes when dealing with insurance claims and debt during estate administration.
- Gain a better understanding of the provate court's procedures so that you can avoid common pitfalls and mistakes.
- Get the latest information on allownances and elections agains the will.
- Identify how to properly distrubte assets to minors, surviving spouses and trusts.
You can register for this event by visiting www.nbi-sems.com