Are You Playing Musical Chairs with
Your Family and Your Finances?
If you are one of the 69% of people who don’t even have a will, then you are going to get caught without a chair, which means conflict and court for the people you love!
Or maybe you do have a will, but you don’t know that a will alone is simply not enough to make sure your family will stay out of court and conflict if you become incapacitated or when you die.
In this educational, informative, and empowering class, local attorneys Casey Conklin and Ashley Prew will guide you to make sure you know what you need to have a plan that will work when your family needs it most. If you have kids, you will learn how to ensure they are taken care of by the people you want, in the way you want, without supervision of the court. They will guide you to take charge and ensure you have done the right thing by your family.
During this no-charge class, you will discover:
- The best way to title assets to ensure that your family doesn’t get stuck in court if you become incapacitated or when you die.
- How to ensure that the assets you to leave to your children and loved ones are protected from creditors, divorce and even bankruptcy.
- Why preparing for your possible incapacity is the best gift you can give your family.
- How to pass on more than just your assets and leave a true legacy.
- That facing the reality of your death (and planning for it) is the path to creating a life worth living.
Date: Sunday, November 18, 2018
Time: 2:00 pm
Location: 4084 Okemos Rd., Suite B
Okemos, MI 48864
Call 517-522-2550 to RSVP today or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.